- by entering your model number.
- TRANSPORT GOODS WITH EASE: Skip the heavy lifting and let your tractor do the work! Our pallet forks make it easier to move and transport hefty items. These pallet forks allow you to haul logs, lumber, and firewood. You can also move fence posts. Use these pallet forks to clear debris and brush as well as move hay bales. The versatility of our pallet forks is endless. Order today.
- ADJUSTABLE SPREADER BAR: It can be irritating when your forks spread too far apart because it makes picking up bales or logs more difficult. With our adjustable stabilizer bar, this issue wont be a problem. The bar conveniently prevents your forks from spreading apart. Our stabilizer bar can be adjusted from 23.5 to 40.5inches. Just use the width adjustment knob to determine your desired distance.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MOWERS: These pallet forks feature a universal design that is compatible with most lawn tractors, loaders, and mowers. Whether you own a New Holland, Kubota, Ford, or another make, these pallet forks will easily clamp on. Just attach the forks to the bucket and youll be set to start moving supplies. These pallet forks are an essential piece of farm equipment.
- SECURE LIFTING: These lightweight pallet forks use chain holes to ensure youll get a secure lift, even when dealing with heavy objects. These forks are designed with thick rectangular tube walls. Each fork weighs about 35pounds. Rollback protection slots will keep you and your machinery safe from harm. These forks have a combined weight capacity of 1,500pounds, so you can carry a wide variety of goods.
- DIMENSIONS: The light-duty Clamp-On Pallet Forks with Stabilizer Bar is crafted with an overall length of 43-inches while the fork measures at 30-inches long, 3.25-inches wide and provides a height of 2-inches. They allow for a bucket lip gap of 2-inches and weigh a combined 76-pounds.
This fits your .
Agricultural & Construction Machinery