- by entering your model number.
- TRANSPORT GOODS WITH EASE: Skip the heavy lifting and let your tractor do the work! Our pallet forks make it easier to move and transport bulky items. These pallet forks allow you to haul logs, lumber, and firewood. You can also move fence posts. Use these pallet forks to clear debris and brush as well as move hay bales. The versatility of our pallet forks is endless. Order today.
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: These pallet forks can be attached over the cutting edge of the bucket of tractors and secured into place with the clamps. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors, such as the Ford 8n, 9n, or Kubota tractors. It is a great addition to your farm accessories but can also be used to haul building supplies.
- CHAIN HOLES FOR HEAVY LIFTING: Being able to secure your heavy load onto the forks of your front loader is crucial for both safety and efficiency. As part of our exceptional design, we have included chain holes so that you can use chains to secure loads and to act as a stabilizer for heavy equipment or the larger load that you are moving.
- SECURE LIFTING: These lightweight pallet forks use chain holes to ensure you will get a secure lift, even when dealing with heavy objects. Rollback protection slots will keep you and your machinery safe from harm. These forks have a combined weight capacity of 1,500-pounds so that you can carry a wide variety of goods.
- DIMENSIONS: The light-duty Clamp-On Pallet Forks is crafted with a fork width of 3-inches and a height of 2-inches. They allow for a bucket lip gap of 2-inches and weigh a combined 74-pounds.
This fits your .