- by entering your model number.
- SPECS – This Electric Power Dolly is powered by DC 24V 7Ah 800W electric driven motor. Providing a Maximum Trailer Weigh: 3600LBS/1620kgs, Max Tongue Weight: 600LBS/270kgs. Ball Mount: 2″. Forward & Reverse Capable, Max Speed: 0-1.5MPH (0-2.5km/h) (Variable) Tire Pressure Rating: 30±2PSI (2.1±0.1kg/cm2) MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt)
- ADVANCED DESIGN – Our portable quiet operating RV/Trailer Transport Electric Dolly is built of a heavy duty steel constructed frame with exceptional maneuverable wheels. The ‘Patented Adjustable Ball Attachment Mechanism’, provides greater mobility & application of use. Also Patented is our ‘Drive System’, producing maintenance-free performance for years to come
- EFFICIENT CAPABILITIES – Easy install & collapsible assembly with an advance Adjustable Ball Attachment design, allowing you to easily move a wide variety of trailers of 3600LBS Max Trailer Weight Capacity. Precisely powered by (2) 12V 7AH excellent sources of reliable power, with a Charging Rating of – Input: 100-240VAC, Output: DC28.8V-2.0A
- PROPER USE and APPLICATION – MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt); Great for moving/transporting of trailers beds, boat trailers, utility trailers, animal/livestock trailers, jet ski trailers, RV’s or any other recreational items that have a trailer 2″ inch Ball Mount Hitch
- SAFETY FIRST – Always wear hand & eye protection when operating the power dolly. Keep all electrical dry & free of moisture, condensation or water/rain. This Electric Power Dolly is equipped with a Overload Protector, designed specifically to shut down the unit if electrical overloading takes place, protecting both the machine & the operator. [NOTE: MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope)]
This fits your .