- by entering your model number.
- Time & Labor-Saving: The pulsating cycle is 40~46 times per minute, using a goat milker machine saves at least one-half of the labor and time. No need to tolerate cold in winter or sweated in summer when milking.
- Vacuum Pulsation: The vacuum pulsation system will cause the nipple lining on and under the nipple to collapse, about once every second, to massage the nipple and maintain normal blood flow. It will prevent damage or injury to the nipples due to continuous vacuum. Just like a lamb suckles, give your sheep a more comfortable milking experience.
- Automatically Stop When the Milk is Full: When the amount of milk in the bucket reaches the limit, the sound of the host will change, and it will automatically stop sucking milk into the bucket to protect the host and avoid sucking milk because the milk bucket is full Milk, causing damage to the host, causing the host to enter the host. The service life of the machine has been extended three times.
- Easy-Use & Clean: Quick installation, plugged in to use, easy to clean with 2 brushes, with the least technical experience, anyone can use, even your kids can help to do the extracting work for you.
- Health and safety: each part of the milking machine is made of high standard materials, food grade silicone hose, nipple cup lining and milk container. ❗❗❗When using, PLS must fasten the lid of the milk bucket, otherwise the motor will work but do not milk.
This fits your .
for cow, for goat