- by entering your model number.
- 【4000 LBS LOADING CAPACITY】-Working Capacity: 4000 lbs. These heavy-duty pallet forks can carry loads of up to 4000 lbs, so you can carry a wide variety of items. Attention: Please choose the right pallet fork according to your tractor’s bearing capacity and place the loads evenly at the back position during use.
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】- Overall Length: 60″. Forks Length: 43″. Fork Width: 3.9″. Fork Height: 1.95″. Bucket lip gap: 2.95″. The 5/18″ screw rod is for added strength. This tractor bucket fork is compatible with almost all loader bucket skid steer tractors. Perfect for moving materials, logs, lumber, firewood, hay bales, brush, and broken fences.
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE】- Simply Slide our forks inside and rotate the screw rod to clamp it down to lock tightly. Please make sure that the weight of the material you want to move plus pallet forks weight less than the capacity of the skid steer to ensure safety. (e.g., the skid steer has a 2,500 lbs lift capacity and the pallet forks weigh 300 lbs, the actual amount of the load could not exceed 2,200 lbs)
- 【34″-54″ ADJUSTABLE WIDTH】- By using an adjustable stabilizer bar to prevent your forks from spreading apart conveniently, you can get your desired distance when lifting debris. The stabilizer bar can be adjusted from 34″ to 54″.
- 【SECURITY & DURABLE STRUCTURE】-Reliable welded steel adopted by our clamp-on bucket forks is rust-resistant. Thick and rectangular tube walls add stability. Also, chain holes and protection slots allow you to keep your loads right on the forks where they should be, ensuring security during work.
This fits your .